My Favorite Manuka Honey
To be honest, I was skeptical, plus the price is higher than regular raw honey. However, I discovered that manuka honey has four times the minerals of natural flower honey, and is considered a perfect and beneficial natural skincare product. To me, that information was worth the investment. Here is why Manuka Honey is excellent: Manuka honey comes from the bees in New Zealand, feeding themselves on the native manuka bush. An antifungal and antibacterial tea tree. One of the main reason, why this honey has so many remarkable benefits. The real manuka honey is raw, unheated and has higher therapeutic properties than regular honey. Reading labels at the moment of purchase is essential to get all the advantages.
However, I discovered that manuka honey has four times the minerals of natural flower honey and is considered a perfect and beneficial natural skin care product. To me, that information was worth the investment.
The Unique Manuka Factor (UMF):
Skin Benefits of Manuka Honey
Brighter and Younger Skin:
Note: if you have a sweet tooth like me, don’t try this honey. I mean, I ate the first bottle in a couple of days, because I could not stop on how freaking delicious, it tastes. The plan was to eat one spoon. The other spoon to create a facial mask. However, I treated myself with an extra spoon to eat, and then there was no honey for facial masks. Be stronger than me, and obediently use it on your skin only.
My Weekly Manuka Honey Face Masks
How I Prepare My Facials:
• Manuka honey
• Lemon will brighten and clarify the skin.
• Brown sugar exfoliates and leaves the skin baby soft.
• Turmeric is a natural anti-aging,
• Manuka honey increases collagen, moisturizes and repairs the skin. I do not have sensitive skin, nor I am allergic to honey. Therefore, I could leave this mask for a minimum of 15 to 30 minutes. Then wash it off with warm water. Once dry I use argan oil for a little massage down to my neck.
During workdays or on very stressful days, I then use a small dab of this honey before bedtime for five minutes, then wash it off and add my regular organic oils and serum all over my face, neck, and breasts.
• Manuka honey
• Organic and serum oils mix: argan, vitamin E, Castor oil, coconut oil, almond oil, and shea butter.