Developing Resilience Overcoming and Growing from Setbacks
My Personal History Developing Resilience
Resilience At Work
How To Cultivate Resilience And Grow From Setbacks:
- Envision a brighter future ahead and keep a positive mentality.
- Make sure to stay surrounded by healthy relationships that support and motivate your decisions instead of constant criticism.
- Exercise, sleep, and keep stress under control.
- A healthy body and mind will find better ways to respond to new obstacles.
- Stay away from negative thoughts. Use positive affirmation and watch how you talk to yourself.
- Learn from mistakes, problems, and lessons. There is strength in the capacity to move past the difficulties.
- Stay flexible with changes.
- The reality is that sometimes we are going to fail from time to time. Living means making mistakes.
- Never stop seeking your dreams even at the risk of failing.
- Resilience means staying strong through the lessons to grow and move on in life.
- And the final and most important lesson is for you to examine the type of people that you have in your life. Do they support you and lift you? Or do they bring you down and live under constant criticism? If they bring you down, then it is time for you to close those doors. Throughout the years, I learned that saying NO and keeping positive people near is the best self-love gift from me to me.