Developing Resilience Overcoming and Growing from Setbacks
My Personal History Developing Resilience
Resilience At Work
How To Cultivate Resilience And Grow From Setbacks:
- Envision a brighter future ahead and keep a positive mentality.
- Make sure to stay surrounded by healthy relationships who support and motivate your decisions instead of constant criticism.
- Exercise, sleep and keep stress under control.
- A healthy body and mind will find better ways to respond to new obstacles.
- Stay away from negative thoughts. Use positive affirmation and watch how you talk to yourself.
- Learn from mistakes, problems, and lessons. There is strength in the capacity to move past the difficulties.
- Stay flexible with changes.
- The reality is that sometimes we are going to fail from time to time. Living means making mistakes.
- Never stop seeking your dreams even at the risk of failing.
- Resilience means staying strong through the lessons in order to grow and move on in life.